Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hear ye...hear ye....

I'll get back to the challenge tomorrow ;) but today, I am proud to announce, its my 5th year anniversarry at this company!! woooohhooooo....!!!! patting myself on the back.. :D

I am logging on from my own place. During shutdown, we have been squatting at some office inside the plant, and I miss my table, my chair, my screen , basically my work station!! Now that most of my scope is done, I can safely retreat to my nest in the main office.

Soo......5 years eh? That is like from Form 1 to Form 5 in high school. Have I passed my SPM? I don't know. One thing for sure, I have learnt a heck of a lot of things. Be it work or non work related. I have made many good friends as well. I've met many types of people, those you can trust with your life and those that you really have to be careful with. The latter taught me a lot. Now where do I go from here, honestly, I don't know. One thing for sure, there is a lot for me to learn still. My contribution is minor, compared to others. I work my butt off here, they challenged me, though I may not achieved my full potential yet, I am doing fine, I guess.

So here's for many more years to come :) ¡salud!

5 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!
    5 years in the same company, eh? a huge milestone! moga cepat2 naik pangkat + banyak2 naik gaji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dieya, thanks ;) naik pangkat taknak..more responsibility, tapi naik gaji nak!!

    dyanna, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, caya lah Jeet! pat on ur shoulder...
    all the very best in the ur career ok dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeet,
    5 years? That's a huge number. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)