Tuesday, June 7, 2011

C08-Songs I Listen to when I am...

I am changing the order of the challenge, simply because its my challenge..hehehe... (alasan... :D ) So for today's topic, maybe may favorite of all. I listened to songs most of the time, at work, in the car, at home (when I don't have my TV on). I listened to all kinds (minus dangdut and some ridiculous remix). So what do I listen to when I am....
1. Feeling down at work : Take That - Shine

2. Want to paarrrtttaaaayyyy : Usher - Yeah


3. Suddenly reminded of somebody : MJ's - One Day in Your Life


4. Stressed out for whatever reason : Runaway - Linkin

5. Tiba-tiba rasa insaf : Raihan - I'tiraf
6. Thinking of an ideal relationship : SO7 - Buat Ku Tersenyum
7. Feeling all lovey dovey : Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love
8. Reliving my craziness of Kris Allen : Heartless AI version (what the heck...all his AI portfolio...). The embedding was disabled, but if you have to choose, watch this one ;) my fav of all time. ;)
9. Feeling hopeful : Nidji - Laskar Pelangi

10. In the mood for raya!! : Raihan n d gang - Lebaran Ini

11. Feeling that I am being tested : Saujana - Suci Sekeping Hati

12. In need of companion : Glee - Lean on Me

I think that is too much already ;)

1 comment:

  1. accidentally in love - always makes me wanna dance!

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)