Monday, June 6, 2011

Writer's block and I am mourning....

Yes, I am having my writers block, since the weekend. And I am also mourning....why?

Mr Sams died on me....it has been my loyal companion for the past 5 years. I had it when I moved here, and not a single day gone by without us being together. As if on auto mode, each time I entered the home, after turning on the fan, I tuned on Mr Sams. Though I may not be sitting in front of it, but the sounds in the background keeps me company. I have tried tuning it on and off few times, no response, I don't know how to resuscitate it :(
Samsung 21 inch SD TV
Hence today, I made a trip to get Mr Sams' replacement. Without great difficulty, I brought Mr Shib home. Yes, the latest dude in the house is effectively in service. 

Toshiba 32 inch LCD TV
Actually I am quite suprised with myself. Knowing how crazy I am about TV, I should have bought Mr Sams replacement long time ago, complete with its entourage (read:home theater system). But somehow I managed to put up with Mr Sams till its dying day. I guess I am a sentimental fool after all, as Mr Sams were among the first significant things that I have, so yeah, the bond is deeper...

To Mr Sams, thanks a lot, may you RIP...

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)