Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kitab Cinta di TV AlHijrah

I think its no longer a secret that I am a sucker for Indon drama. Today I just watched a half Indon drama, but I liked it already (this is premature liking), just because Fazura is in it. I never praise any beauty openly as I strongly believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes things that I deemed beautiful, some may not concur. But with Fazura, I think she has the pure Malay beauty, her face is classic, borderline to royal. Even some royal doesn't have her persona, most of them are tainted by pan-asian looks already. (now I sound like some beauty consultant/spokesperson pulak).

Not many info on the drama yet, some that I managed to find, taken from this blog .

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)