Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to You...

Today is a birthday of someone who used to be close to me. We were classmates for 7 years and somehow after graduation we parted ways and did not met. We did not mantain the contacts anymore. Something happened I guess, that made things the way we are. We used to talk for hours to end about all the things in the world. From current issues, to hopes and dreams, everything...

To date, still my one and only meaningful conversations I ever had is with this person. We are similar in lot of ways but still two very different people. Now I miss this person a lot. The reason I remember so much is that our birthdays is exactly 2 weeks apart, so we never forget each others. I wish this person all the best, may Allah bless you, though I know you don't read this, but this is just a wish from a friend to another.

*Hate that I am being melancholic comes July 14th..every single year...

3 comments:

  1. Hmm Azita,

    Dunno what happened but I wish you guys meet again someday. InsyaAllah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let the time heal the wound, Insyallah, everything will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. k.liza & aida: thanks a lot, dia pon cakap..ade rezki kita jumpa, tapi sampai sekarang x jumpa2..hmmm..insyaallah..ade jodoh, akan jumpa lagi..nak berkawan pon kena tunggu jodoh kan? ;p

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)