Thursday, May 26, 2011

Me and the Challenge

I don't know what's gotten over me, but I think I will do it ;) Been seeing many blogger does that and the topic varies. Upon my blogstalking, I found this one is the most interesting and I may be able to complete it. Now with the shutdown load has subsided, I should be...

After few months deliberating, I have decided to take on this challenge . I will be starting tomorrow. No guarantee I will be able to finish this in 30 consecutive days though..hehehe...Though maybe some topics to be changed to MY liking, I'll try not to be very narcissistic :P

This is a journey for me to know myself better, and although a friend had once said to me, "You are too in love with yourself", I think there is no harm in that :) I have to love myself, or else who would? rite? So friends, brace yourself, as you will be taken on a ride to Jeetland pretty soon!!

All aboard!!! :D

6 comments:

  1. waaaaahhh... can't wait for u to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeet....wayyyy to go! Whatever you about to embark on.
    Nothing like going for challenges.....it refreshes, wakes up the mind as well enriches others with your positive outlooks.
    Until then.....
    Have a nice day.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dieya, i have started!! ;)

    uncle lee, thanks a lot, u have a nice day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam jeet,

    i'm here to return the 'stalking' visit. I hope you don't mind :)

    Would like to say good luck with the challenge. You'll definitely learn a lot about yourself (and others too) in the coming 30 days.

    I don't know about you, but I enjoyed doing the tasks.

    Regards,
    Dyanna =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam dyanna,

    of course I wouldn't ;) am beginning to enjoy it too, lets hope i can finish it all!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeet,
    Mula-mula nak kasitau, smalam dah puas saya click nak submit komen2 kat sini tau.. tapi tak lepas. Ni lepas install Firefox, baru ok. :D

    So you're with the challenge! Nice! I was thinking of joining the similar challenge too, dunno why didn't go with it tho :D

    Now I'm off to comment more (smalam dah khatam baca :D)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)