Thursday, July 2, 2009

Travelog Umrah : The Reflection

Looking back, I would love to go again, with my parents for Hajj and hopefully my siblings will have the same chances and opportunity, as I am to go there as well.

I even prayed for friends and others that I know who has either been good or bad to me to be given the same chance as well. Insyallah.. But before I go there, I have to learn Arabic. It has just move to my top language to learn. If it’s too hard, then maybe I’ll take Persian; at least I can converse with them or at least have the decency to understand what they were trying to say.

p/s: To ask where toilet is - Wenhammam?

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)