Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Final Analysis

Its been quite some time since I share a poem here. Again credit goes to Asma for this, actually sent from her father...

Quote"
My dearest children,Below is a very inspiring and uplifting poem by Wayne W. Dyer, which is a version of the Paradoxical Commandments by Kent M Keith. Mr Dyer’s version below was read, and given to me by Professor Niren Vyas, a very kind and devoted Hindu, as well as a very able economist and teacher, now at Ahlia University, Bahrain, when I had the good pleasure of meeting him and his colleagues there 1-2 July. It has uplifted my spirit and hope it will do the same to you all, always. You may want to share it with your friends, but please do mention where I got this precious pearls from….Dad.

The Final Analysis
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered:Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight;Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;Be happy anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is all between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

(Wayne W. Dyer).
......."Unquote

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)