Monday, July 27, 2009

May Allah Bless You

This is the second time I am writing obituary this year, within less than 1 month period. It is true, death can come knocking your door anytime,anyplace,anyhow.

She is a very well respected filmmaker. Her artpiece moved people, shows the unity among us, Malaysian. She was the pioneer on the new age movie making and although I have heard rumours (i.e doutbfull news) about her, she is the one that earns my respect compared to other Malay filmmakers.

Hope her movies will still be remembered as it is not just mere movies for entertainment, she educates her viewers as well. And for that long live education via film by Allahyarhammah Yasmin Ahmad. May you'll be accorded a place in Jannah, rest in peace and may Allah bless you. Al-Fatihah.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)