Thursday, January 22, 2015

Duit-duit..di mana kau duit??

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

Today, I declare myself a bankrupt...hahahaha... I can't remember when was the last time I had a cash reserve this low. Last few days. I was trying to purchase something online and my transaction was denied due to insufficient funds. I thought maybe there were some internet connection error, so I let it slide. The thing that I wanted to buy is not something important, kehendak je..bukan keperluan :)

Today, I thought of checking my account balance, guess whats my balance is?

Hamek... Tinggal RM 12 je..hahahaha.. Last month I have been having loads of online transaction and using the M2U apps, sometimes I did not check the balance, so I keep on transferring and didn't bother to track it.

I still have my local account here, and the cash is enough to last me another year..hahaha.. Just that duit ringgit for the time being tak dak. Any family emergency, I need to rely on my sisters first then. My pay comes into two accounts, one Malaysian account and another is local account here. Kira gaji bulan lepas habis pakai la...buat apa tak tau.. nak kata ada anak sekolah, bujang trang tang tang lagi..hahahaha..

The thing is, I still pay some maintenance expenses back in Malaysia, and most of it I set to auto deduct from this account, and that is why I don't see the money, as the bills are being paid. So until the next paycheck, kena puasa online transaction..hehehe.. Sabaq no..

Lesson from this months? Monitor closely my transaction, so that tak dak payment sangkut due to insufficient balance, which I foresee quite a few this month. Ok, will do!! 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)