Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yes, I did it again!!

I changed my blog template..again!!! From this lovely chirping bird...


Actually I wanted to find something that will enable me to post bigger picture, so I was searching high and low (seriously oblivious that I can do that via Blogger Design template..). Anyhoo...I tried uploading few but none caught my eye. I did gave up and revert to my previous template.

Can you see what's wrong? Main body (the post) is repeated once more and was put at the side bar. I could not delete that, and when I tried the blogger template, the double body post is still there, wth?

During the search, I found one particular template that I really loike!! The front page is simple yet cool. But there is 2 cons.


Nampak tak? apart from the messy page element, this is the most narcistic blog template ever. I could not customise the page element (bukan takat takleh customise, nak add in yang baru pon tak boleh...). If I imported the original template from scratch lagi la xde list ke apa langsung. They only have archive and labels. I kept the rest of the widget, hence we can still see some, but don't be suprise because everytime the page is refreshed, the widget moves around.. Kelakar la pulak...but since I love the main page so much, I decided to keep it until I found the one that I truly like and did not give me the double post (main body ) lagi.

And oh...I did not achieve my initial mission, that is to get template yang boleh letak gambar besar punya...hampeh!!

3 comments:

  1. Jeet,

    Hmm.. carik template buleh tepek gambo beso ke? Nak carik yang baper column?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nampak macam okay jek, just that i have to do addtional click to see the entire post. the old one buka main page dah nampak semua.

    looking forward to gambar besaaaaar punyaaaa!~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aida, ha'ah..kalo boleh nak yang 1 column, tapi main pagi cam yang ni, i think i found one already tapi x try lagi...

    dieya, saje nak bagi korang exercise jari sikit ;)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)