Thursday, April 22, 2010

To a Very Dear Friend

Friend,

I know you are hurting, probably confused, and frustrated at the same time. I would too if I were you. But hang in there. We've been friends so long...this one maybe our biggest test (you would have thought doing a Masters while working is hard..) but this is the hardest. The test of friendship. We are practically family, sisters, born in the same year, although by different parents.

We lived more than half of our lives together, lets not make this one test the end of it. For the sake of all of us..Nothing can beat celebrating life with you and the rest of the girls. So, for now, hang in there, just bear with us.

This (whatever this maybe) will pass us by, and like I said before, the next thing we know, we would probably be laughing about this over a good dinner, like we did many many times already.

Hang on dear, we will always be there with you, and we'll figure something out to get all these cleared up. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i feel you, somehow, i think.

    it's horrible when a great friendship hits a sour spot. had an experience quarreling with a good friend.. exchanged harsh words, cold shoulder treatment.. sangat tak best. not only lovers fight, friends do to. perhaps sometimes good friends need a break from each other after so long together. anyways, when we finally decided to make up it was the greatest feeling. the experience tought me a lot about the value of a great friendship.

    hopefully your friendship remains strong to go through this test, and you'll be better friends than ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, hopefully it will, we girls always do these kind of stuffs kan? we tends to disagree on some petty things and rolls over to a big fight, which if we trace back, not a big issue in the first place ;)

    i bet guys don't have these problems...

    btw, me n my friend are OK, but there is one more person who is being irrational (who is actually closer to this dear friend than I am), so sekarang nak work out the jalan damai..

    wish us luck (me and few others ;)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)