Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here We Go Again....

Just when I thought I managed to ditch it, it comes right to my face..AGAIN!!! This time its about work and things that I have handed over to this person. Yet somehow he feels overloaded and pass the balls to my court. Previously I know he is among these people that underestimates me and the work that I do. Now that he is filling my shoes, he finally feels the heat, the pressure, and all that comes with it.

The best part yet, I have to cover for him..hahahaha.. I admit my new job role is less of a burden compared to the old one, but still I have to face different challenges. I managed to do my previous job when I was in his place all by myself, some support here and there, which is normal, but not until to the part I give it totally to somebody else..

Whatever it is, I'll still help. More to add to my resume, and its a win-win situation to the team.

Note to self: NEVER underestimate what other people do. They may have their own challenges and you may not even know it unless being put in that position.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)