Monday, October 24, 2016

Dalam Hati Ada Taman

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...


Tajuukk... tak agak-agak..haha. Well its nothing really. Just that this past weekend somehow I was in 'dalam hati ada taman' mode. I seriously don't know what triggers it, but I've read 2 novels, Hikayat Si Pematah Hati and Isteri Untuk Disewa within the few days and on top of that I watched until episode 8 of Suri Hati Mr Pilot online. Haaa ko.. mana tak berbunga-bunga. Baca novel cintan-cintun, tengok pulak drama gitu, dah tumbuh la taman dalam hati.. haha..


Well...its just one of those days. I have this habit, I have all kinds of feeling bottled up inside me, with no way to let it out (how can I?) nak sembang takda sapa, so whatever feeling that I feels will just have to sit deep down inside, waiting for any trigger for it to be released. And all these lovey dovey feeling got unleashed over the past weekend.. :) La ni mula la tak boleh move on. Dok ternampak-Nampak Fattah Amin senyum, cara dia pandang Neelofa, pastu dok senyum sorang2. And when I watched this, I really don't picture myself in that, or FA senyum to me or something like that, no. I just like seeing both of them. I've never really watch Neelofa before, and though she might not be among the best actress, but she's not bad la.


My definition of not bad is surpass the basic requirement, applies to everything. So if I say 'not bad', its actually a compliment, if you want me to give a scale, maybe 6-7 out of 10. Some people might feels disheartened hearing a 'not bad' feedback, but if you get that from me, that is good enough.


Ok, now still tak boleh move on. Sat2 senyum.. parah.. Kerja wei.. baru hari Isnin. Better wait till weekend to watch the whole week's episode. Sonang kojo eh.. takyah tunggu tetiap hari.


Signing off now, really need to get back to work. Tata peeps (whoever you are, which I seriously doubt ada orang dok mai baca lagi blog ni..hahaha)


Till next post, wassalam.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)