Thursday, October 20, 2016

3 hari yang sangap...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh..

Its day 3 now. My hard disk (work laptop) were showing signs of crashing on Tuesday and fearing for the worst I copied all the documents to my external hard disk, painfully.. One click took the processor 5 mins to respond. I managed to copy all the documents. Hopefully it is safe and sound for now.

Whole day Tuesday was gone, doing the back up, yesterday I couldn't start the laptop at all and sent it right away for the IT people to rectify it. I did told them on Tuesday, but nobody took any action. They said the HP people was scheduled to come here on Tuesday to repair / service, and from what I see, already there are another 2 laptops that is waiting for repair. The HP people did not showed up on Tuesday, and yesterday was no show as well. The reason? it was raining.. I was like.. WTH? Ni bukan pedalaman ceruk mana nak kena naik sampai harung sungai arus deras time hujan. I don't know what to say anymore. There were no replacement laptop or PC, which makes me furious even more.

Today I demanded a replacement laptop but they keep on promising that HP people will come and fix my laptop today. I can't do anything much for now.

So for the past 3 days, I've been doing literally nothing. Untuk mengubat hati yang lara (chewah...hehe) jom layan few pictures from our US trip.
Breakfast at Houston Airport, LA bound. Met Sakina at Houston and then onwards from LA RV with the other 2.

First destination Hello Disneyland!!
Lady no 1: Wanah

Lady no 2: Mawar

Lady no 3: Sakina


0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)