Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hantu TV : Good Luck Charlie!!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

I have always been a fan of the stupid box, I have been watching it since I was very young. I picked up languages from the TV, and anywhere I go, first thing that I check is TV, and  without fail I would make sure that the TV works. Back to the days when no satellite TV was available, I once bought the indoor aerial just to make sure I can watch TV at college.

Here in the guest house, there are limited TV stations, and apart from the news, sports channel, the other channel that steal my time nowadays is.....Disney Channel!! I can't believe that I am actually enjoying the shows. Well, some of it are re-runs of old series (That's So Raven) that I used to watch, but most of it are new.

My latest favorite has got to be 'Good Luck Charlie'. I just learned that they are airing the final season this coming week, so sad!! The reason that I love this series so much is because of the wholesomeness. It appeals to all age groups, My favorite character, definitely the series title herself, Charlie :) . I kind of like the oldest brother PJ as well, he's the innocent, honest and almost all time not so bright, but that's the beauty of it. Their day to day challenges get summarized at the end of a day in a video message project by Teddy. But I think another pull factor for me liking the show is definitely the theme song, seriously catchy and contagious!!


It's been a while I caught myself adding new TV series to my liking :D That's all for now.

Till next time, Wassalam...

2 comments:

  1. i loved lizzie mcguire on disney.. way back when..
    kalau movie definitely monsters inc. tengok rerun ntah brape kali dah.

    why so many numbers on your comment verification????
    1726612584315446e891264183460315402 arghhhhssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha....i always though hillary is so cantik, sangat cantik even when she was a small girl, i like to watch that one too.. dengan kartun kecik dia tu :)

      word verification panjang...? no idea, just to mess with you i guess..hehehe..

      Delete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)