Wednesday, October 30, 2013

IKEA talk (not really)

Assalammualaikum wbt, 

Some email that went around yesterday. (yes, saya tak ada idea..hence sharing even the smallest, littlest (is there such a word?) thing in my life. 

**************************************************************************
Hi Pak Anton,

I am getting the transporter to come and survey the stuffs on 6th Nov. Final date for transfer yet to be firmed.
Rencana mahu ke IKEA weekend berikutnya. Mahu kirim?

Rgds, 

me

Hi Azita,
Apa kabar? Lama sudah tak jumpa haha.
Waduh, betul kah? 

Kamu beli banyak di ikea?macam sofa boleh tumpang kah?
Kalau boleh saya mau tengok katalognya 



best regards,

anton 

Khabar baik, mungkin beli banyak barang kecil. Another sofa masih boleh masuk. :)

Rgds, 
me

Siap bu
Nanti malam saya cek cek ikea website ya…
Nanti saya kabarin lagi

best regards,
anton

***********************************************************************
I guess I'll be speaking more Indonesian after this? Hahaha...lihat aja nanti :)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)