Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Aaawwwwww.........

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh..

This took place just now.

We were talking about the next aulad program and then I suddenly broke the news..

Me: I am at the final stage of collecting my documents, just waiting for another document from Krakow then they will advise me the first day payroll only then I can proceed to apply my visa.
Dr K: Your first start date should be when..some time in June (with a big grin on his face..)
Me: You mean what...2014? Nooooo....I've been waiting since March...!! 
Dr K: Then December macam tu la kan? This will be your last program here la..
Me: I don't know, maybe..
Dr K: Nigeria eh...? I don't know whether we have any usrah there or not, I know we have some in Iraq, but most of them are Petronas. You do know Rafee is moving to Iraq.
Me: Yup..
Dr K: We also have some brothers in the UK, Birmingham..you know, there are people that did video conferencing as well..
Me: Malay takde la, but there is Bosnian family, which I tak jumpa lagi, we'll see how la...maybe I'll start a cult over there..hehehehe...
Dr K: Hehehe... hhmm... I'll try to ask around, maybe we'll pass you to the brothers over there, kalau ade...

Aaaawwwwwww........ I feel so much loved, jazakumullahu khayran doc!! (the price of an ukhwah..)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)