Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Erk...

I have not been picking the needles close to one week now, too busy...yeah rite!!! More like too lazy..hehehe...


Anyhooo, how did my interest in this handwork begins? Back in primary school my mum used to do crocheting, and I took liking in it. Soon I learnt how to make 'tali air' and then progress to other stiches. Crotchet is definitely easier than knitting. My mom used to have stacks of photocopied patterns, we only understood the symbols, the rest are in Japanese.. ;)


I even made some doilies to used as TV covers back when I was in secondary school. Last I did crotchet stuffs was when my older sister got engaged. We (mum and I) crochet 7 in total if I'm not mistaken.

Anyhoo...till I have good projects to showcase, layan je my last art piece ;) very the simple, but I like.


Will be on leave tomorrow for Aidiladha, supposed to be working now instead of updating this blog, tapi macam dah check out, my brain is jammed for work.. ;p

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha ;) Don't overdose on the daging korban!!

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)