Thursday, September 12, 2019

Rezeki

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

Just sharing something short (ya ka short..hahaha)..

This month I am almost broke (I've reached worst cash in hand before), paid adik's uni fees, so that's 5K gone, and then some other things. Just realised my spending account, CIMB has also reached its low, in fact lowest fund of all time. I've been spending without keeping good track, haish.. bad bad..

Saw one posting from one of the travelers, she's organizing a trip to Belitung Island, sooo wanted to join, but after I realised that my cash fund is hitting all time low, I have to rely on other means. I remember I did put away some money in my PB account. That account is meant for home loan, but since I've served the loan fully, its now is just a savings account. Each time I people borrow money from me, I will get them to pay back to that account.

I've taken most of the money out last year in Dec to pay for adik's uni fee then, by right the balance is only around 1K++, but since I've also auto-deducted some money on monthly basis (the one that I conveniently forget about), I figured I may have an extra 2-3K there, enough for me to join this trip..hehehe.

This PB account only comes with a passbook and I intentionally did not take the ATM card earlier as I already have the most common 2, CIMB and MBB. So all this while I've been making my transaction via the counter at the bank. The limit for transaction is 5K, anything lower should be via the machine. So yesterday I went to counter, get my ATM card and update the passbook. To my delight surprise, I actually have 20K in my account!! I mean like seriously? Of course I can't see the detail transaction right from Dec this year, but I didn't expect it to be that much, 5K is my top estimate. I guess people that I owed has been paying diligently and maybe some chunk of interest from somewhere, or did I get a cash back from the fully served home loan? macam tak..hahaha..

Oklah, no need to pening-pening. I have it and I'm glad, can top up some of my deficit this month, but I have to practice better self control moving forward. I should not be carried away. 20K seems like a lot, but it flows like water, next thing you know, all gone.

I am planning for Euro trip next year, so better behave.   :) and yes, made my deposit payment for the Belitung trip, so yes, insyaAllah I'm going.

Till next time, wassalam. 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)