Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Malas tapi mahu.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I just came back from a close to 3 weeks holiday in Obama-land. Few years ago, I would be busy penning down my thoughts, my adventure and loading buck loads of photos here. I would love to do that, but somehow, no drive. I know for sure if I did not write it down, I will surely forget it. Like how I am forgetting most of the details from Brazil trip. Sayang kan?

Nak habis satu posting ni pon seksa..haha. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Yesterday somebody jokingly asked me to run along together. And it made me smile for the rest of my walk. Saja nak bagitau, in case I forget about it later in life. Its those small moments that I cherished, I look forward to, but I don't hope for it. Its that small insignificant things to others that helps me smile once in a while. The other person might not remembers it anymore, but I hope I won't forget. I am collecting this small moments, because I am almost sure that I will never get the big one. Still hoping for miracles though......

Ok, before I merepek any further, I better sign off. Till next time peeps. Sapa ja peeps yang baca ni..hahaha..

Wassalam.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)