Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bucketlist Item

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh..

My mind is wandering all over the world. Due to work schedule that is pretty unpredictable, unlike when I was in PD, I have not been able to fully maximize my travel plan. And slowly I am forgetting my travel bucketlist. Before I forgot everything, let me share it here.


  1. Watch Northern Lights 
  2. Provence in Summer (Lush Lavender field)
  3. New Year in New York
  4. Go to Interlaken - summer/autumn
  5. Morrocon summer - Marrakech, the dessert
  6. Sakura/ Cherry Blossom in Japan
  7. Round Turkey - Istanbul, Cappadocia
  8. Alhambra, Granada, Spain,
  9. Christmas market in German
These are the new list as I surf through the web, gosh.. banyak ni.. 
  1. Ride the Trans-Siberian railway
  2. Bamboo Forest, Kyoto? (Japan)
  3. Canopy Tour Costa Rica
  4. Grand Canyon - US
  5. Visit Manchu Pichu - Iguazu Falls - South American nature wonders
  6. See the Salmon swimming upwards
  7. Truffle Hunting in Croatia
  8. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
Definitely I wont be able to cross all these in the next 2 years, but I think I can make it in this lifetime, insyaAllah :)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)