Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rantings...kayu?

Z   : What keeps you awake at night?
Me: ?
Z   : What keeps you awake at night? I mean about work?
Me: Oo...(I ponders for like 2 seconds..)
Z   : Meaning our plant is safe then, we don't have to do anything!!
Me: Ooohhh no, you cannot equate my confidence to sleep at night with the plant condition. I have this ability to isolate myself. Once I got home, that's it, I shut down everything about work :P
We just laugh it offs :D

*Portugal will have to go through the play off rounds facing Bosnia for Euro 2012 qualifiers (again!!) Bosnia managed to hold them to a draw last World Cup qualifiers. And I bet they will pose quite a threat to Portugal this time around, why these guys never learned, why can't they qualify in the first round...why?? of why??


Pardon the ramblings, blowing off some steam... ;)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)