Thursday, September 2, 2010

Al-Qadr (Ramadhan reaching to its end..)

Pejam celik-pejam celik dah 23 hari puasa. Something to reminds us by whats left of Ramadhan,

Tafsir:
Sahih International
  1. Indeed, We sent the Qur'an down during the Night of Decree.
  2. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree?
  3. The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
  4. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter.
  5. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.
Malay
  1. Sesungguhnya Kami telah menurunkan (Al-Quran) ini pada Malam Lailatul-Qadar,
  2. Dan apa jalannya engkau dapat mengetahui apa dia kebesaran Malam Lailatul-Qadar itu?
  3. Malam Lailatul-Qadar lebih baik daripada seribu bulan.
  4. Pada Malam itu, turun malaikat dan Jibril dengan izin Tuhan mereka, kerana membawa segala perkara (yang ditakdirkan berlakunya pada tahun yang berikut);
  5. Sejahteralah Malam (yang berkat) itu hingga terbit fajar!
p/s: semoga diberi kesempatan di malam-malam terakhir ini...insyaAllah..

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)