Monday, December 7, 2009

And I Pronounced Thee.....

I was watching TV last weekend like nobody's business. I got to watch the catch up episode of Giuliana & Bill series on E! and also their marriage in Italy episode. I was like aawww..... most of the time. First off I like Bill A LOT, back when he was the contestant in The Apprentice, very handsome, charismatic, and very good businessman (back then he was known as cigar business owner).

When he married Giuliana, I think its a marriage made in heaven, as they look compatible with each other. At the beginning of the episode, both mentioned that they were in no hurry to get married, but somehow fate decides and the proposal came after 10 months they known each other. I must say that the whole interview-proposal-engagement-wedding sounds like fairy tale to me.

I don't know why I'm writing about them, but I like the couple, both of them, and I wish I'll find someone who will be good to me as Bill to Giuliana, and maybe just maybe I can have that kind of wedding and all....


p/s: guess I'm going to be one the loyal fans for the couples weekly episodes ;)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)