Wednesday, January 28, 2009

About Me

I'm the type that gets bored easily when it comes to routine, or familiarity for that matter. That is one of the reasons I quit my previous job. I would like to potray myself as adventorous type. I like to try new things, diverse things. But as much as I like changes, some stability is always welcomed.

I like food. In PD there are not many choices. How I wish I can work in KL, eat at different place everyday, or at least every week. Just to have change of flavours. Sadly, I don't have friends that is willing to share the same interest. I don't make friends easily, hence not likely there will be any additional in my friends list. Its hard enough to get my friends to join me for an adventorous food safari, what more to share my other interest. The thought of having dinner at the same place for the 10th time does turned me off.

I have been wanting to travel a lot...but resource constraint is holding me back. I'm talking about $$ and travel mate. Always I have to follow others timing..and that hinders me from doing all these. I think this year I am going to make a resolution.....go wherever I want, try whatever new food that I wish and keep on doing that even nobody wants to go with me.

One of these days, I'm going to the Look Out point for a dinner with good view for one, and probably one of these days I'm going to book a flight to Krabi and visit that beautiful island all by myself....one of these days.....

2 comments:

  1. what lookout point? the one near ampang? with the full night view of KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...wanted to go there since you posted on your blog...probably drag my sister with me,they won't mind, as long as i pay ;p

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)