Wednesday, April 4, 2018

4th April 2018

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

Day 4 without a phone. By right I was supposed to receive it yesterday, but somehow it's not here yet. Life without a mobile phone has been a bliss so far. I may be disconnected, but I am somewhat more peaceful. Not checking on my phone once every few minutes is actually quite liberating. Last night was the q-final for champions league, I sort of knew it but did not really keep a tab minute by minute, and this morning I found out that Juve got trashed in their own home :)

Called mak yesterday after work just to update her that I have not gotten my phone yet. Mak will know how to reach me should there be a need. For now my only worry is if Chiew try to reach me. He was supposed to be in Miri 4-6th April to collect his stuffs that are in my sea freight. Sent him message via FB, hope that he will see it in time.

This has actually made me to reconsider having a smart phone. I still need a phone number as transaction online is more common now. I've been holding buying flight ticket for G's wedding (Put's brother) since I don't have my phone with me. Ni lagi satu... kenapa masa Shaz invite p wedding Nat I feel as if the invite is just for the sake of inviting. I think I am demanding too much from this friendship, Ija didn't get invited at all, she didn't even knew that Nat was getting married. Shaz totally ousted her. Put actually sent a private message that actually sounds private.. I can sense the level of genuine there. Tengokla, when I get my phone and the ticket price is still not more than RM 350, I'll buy and attend the wedding. Hari tu baru meroyan nak p wedding kan? hehehe...

I still have loads to do at home, organizing things, the dining table is still full of stuffs. Headache betul. I am taking this really slow. Last week I was almost on full gear, but as usual, my period kicks in and this week I am still recovering from the flu. Nowadays my antibody seems week. I recall the last menstrual cycle, I was also down with flu, I hope this will not become a trend. Susah macam ni, I will easily loose 7 days camtu, tambah flu lagi, maybe 10 days in total. The garden is neglected, I didn't prepare proper food. Life is a mess. Okla.. till next time.

Wassalam.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)