Tuesday, February 6, 2018

One Month in Miri!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh..

As planned. I managed to leave PHC on 6th Dec last year. The whole transfer progress was smooth, alhamdulillah. Allah really make it easy for me. Now I am posting from Miri, my new base. Already moved into the house after a month of staying in the hotel. For the past one month, I've been going back and forth all over Miri town sorting things out for the house. Just received the air freight yesterday. Bought some new furniture and stuffs since I knew that the sea shipment will only come in realistically end March.

There's few hiccup already and I am tired. Tired of following up. The dining table was delivered with wrong set of chairs, so they took back the chair and I am just too tired to call and ask when is the right chair coming in. The gas stove is not working, gas was discharged but does not ignite. The service man is not yet available. Again I was too lazy to call and follow up but alhamdullillah today somebody from the shop call. Hopefully they will be able to send someone this week.

I left my air freight right smack in the living room, all taken out and halfway sorted. These past two days, I was sooooo tired, I didn't do much actually, nothing physical at work either. I guess I am at the tipping point. I am drained. I have been moving around with thousands (lebih la kan..) things going through my head. The weekend before I moved in, I had to spend time waiting and following up on 7 deliveries/appointment.

So this is how it feels living alone...... When I moved to PHC, I had a good support system, the Malaysians are ever willing to help, the rest of the Asians are available as well. I was not alone. I had my nanny with me as well. This time, I am really really alone. I can't ask for help, as I am new to this place and all the people are busy with their own things. If I'm in KL, I'll have my siblings that can help me out. Don't get me wrong, I like it here. Its just that this whole moving and setting up new place thing is really tiring.. and to make things worst, I have to do it all by myself. I really have to think through what to buy, how to put things up, what else do I need, arrange the timing, sneak out during lunch time just to buy an iron and all kinds of other stuffs. Sedih pun ada kena buat semua sendiri. Maybe because I'm on my menstrual right now that I am a little bit emotional. Maybe thats it. This too shall pass.

I'll let the things bersepah in the living room for another few days. Anyhow I still need to get things sorted. Aku jugak yang semak tengok nanti, bukan orang lain... nasib badan.

And to think that this is going to be the my life pattern for every 4 years to come, I have to suck it up and soldier on. This too shall pass. I have no hope in getting married, I am still hoping to meet that special someone, but my head gets the better of me. At this point in time, it would be a miracle if I ever meet someone and get married. So as pathetic as it seems, this is my life, embrace it.

Ok, enough whining. Simpan untuk lain hari pulak. Wassalam. 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)