Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Si tú lo sabes, dime cómo?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

Lately I fall into trap of telenovela. Its actually the 'best' way to kill time. You get stuck on certain series, and as useless as it may seems, you just get sucked into it. I've watched some and got hooked on a few.

Somehow this one haunts me. Not because of the story, neither for the actor/actresses. As usual, my Achilles heels is the soundtrack. Sangat weh...berhantu betul, first it was just the chorus, now, the obsession grows to listening it on loop at work, at home...gosh!!

The only plus point for this is I took the advantage to improve the almost non-existent Spanish vocab that I have..




Now where is that A Puro Dolor mp3....? Hahhahaha....

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)