Thursday, April 9, 2015

I am tired...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

At the point I am writing this, I just got back from a quick trip back home again. When I was in PD, I used to go back once a month, and yes, it was tiring. Last year, I only went back once, and somehow I felt guilty. So this year, I made a commitment to travel back more often. This long distance relationship with my family is not well managed yet.

I don't know which one that is more tiring, physically or emotionally. Have yet to find out.

That's it, nothing more to say. Sekadar nak luah perasaan. Tak leh nak luah kat mak, nanti mak risau, nak luah kat sini, takda sapa la pulak...nasib badan :)

Wassalam.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)