Saturday, October 18, 2014

You

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

You left today for two weeks, and then I will be leaving for another week. In total it will be three weeks. My doa for you, to be kept safe, I hope I will never ever get tired to ask from Allah for your hidayah.

It's an agonizing 3 weeks ahead, I know I'll survive, but days are not as bright though, without physically seeing you. Gosh, you are my biggest test from Allah so far. I hope I am strong enough to get through this test in the form of you.

Ya Allah, give me the strengths....

p/s: you might totally forget me in the next 3 weeks, and I might be the only fool missing you. Darn...

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)