Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kim episode 3

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, 

So today it's all about you. Just I was remembering you during lunch time, I met  you again coming back from work. You sat beside me :)

We catched up on daily things and I could not stop smiling. Just seeing and talking to you makes me happy. I hope I can do more, but I dont have the courage. I am scared to say all the wrong things to you, scared that you might take it the wrong way. I am scared that it would be awkward between us.

I like the way things are right now though deep inside I want something more. Ya Allah,  give me the strength ya Allah, to pull Kim to Islam.

I still remember your remarks at Rob's house when my phone solat apps rang the azan for maghrib, your comment was, "It's nice to have that kind of reminder". I really appreciate that Kim.

I wish one day I would have the courage to tell you that I want to go to jannah with you. I really do. May Allah grant my wish. Ameen...

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)