Friday, August 29, 2014

Kim - Episode 2

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Kim, you did it again and again. It's hard to find someone like you. You care for my religion, when approaching Ramadan, you care about me not moving into my house. When I was denied to go on a chopper due to my hijab, you care.

Yesterday, I was excusing myself, I wanted to go back to pray maghrib after the fun run, you proposed me to pray in the library, and asked me to stay for dinner. I did that with Rob, and he just let me leave, but you Kim, made an effort to ask me stay. Deep in my heart, I was kind of hoping that you did.. :) alhamdulillah.

Kim, I ask for Allah to give you hidayah, I ask Allah to give me a way to get you to know more about Islam. Ya Allah, please grant your tawfiq and hidayah to Kim. Ameen...

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)