Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Countdown begins.....

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

One of the elevator talk today.

Me : I have got my start date over there, 1st Jan, so if I calculate backwards, my last day of working is 20th.
E : You mean 20th Dec?
Me : Yup
E : Ok, prepare to cry..
We all burst out laughing...
S : I wanna see you cry..hahaha..
Me : Tu la..I have exactly one month
S : Counting down the days already.

E is my teammate who has joined the company in May and S is my long time friend in the company. They are definitely gonna be missed :) 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)