Sunday, January 13, 2013

Allah bayar cash :)

Allah has a funny way of getting back to us. It is in a way of testing us.
I am in this course, and there is this one sister that I particularly dislikes the way she look, its actually how she dressed and carried herself. And today, somehow she sits beside me. I know I was too quick to judge.It is Allah's way of testing me to not pass judgement based on one's appearance. Subhanallah..I still very much do not fancy the way she carries herself, but I am training my conscience to accept people the way they are.
These holier than thou mindset has got to stop.

2 comments:

  1. haa tu kan... nengok kaktek ni yg merapu nta apa-apa tak abeh ni ntah2 comei lote je budi bahser sebenarnya kan... kannn.....
    takpe dear.. kita buka maksum at least ada perasaan insap tu pun dah cukup bagus. Allah maha pengampun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yela kak tek..nak latih hati ni..kadang2 tersasar jugak, suka betul jadi hakim tak bertauliah je..ntah sape lantik, suka2 je judge orang..isk..isk..isk..

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)