Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twins of Faith 2012 Malaysia

Assalamualaikum w.b.t ..

Jeles kemain nengok ahkak sorang tu dok update hari-hari kisah pengembaraan di bumi pak Obama, banyak benda nak share, tttaapppppiiii......malas dah sampai tahap ke-8. Susah sangat nak lawan.. (yes, kill me now!!)

Anyhoo...taking from one of the habits of effective people, first things first, ITS BACK!! what is back? The Twins of Faith is back. This year with even more programs, jammed pack and looking at the agenda, I wish I can attend all, but I don't think its possible.

Some last minute promotion of the program. More on their website here.

am going, in Sha Allah :)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)