Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heaven....!!!


Me: I ternampak out of office mail from farrah, she's on maternity leave till feb 2013, thats 6 months!! gila kaya, company only bagi 2 months, lain tu kira unpaid,


S: lamanya

Me: paling abis pon 3 rd month setengah bulan gaji

S: dia amek sabbatical? is that even the right spelling

Me: entahla...adui..if only money is not a constraint kita pon boleh gak..i wanna go arab/spain 3 bulan, belajar bahasa dorang, balik sini fluent boleh bukak kelas bahasa

S:heheheheh and then buat full time , happier i think

Me:me think so too...bukak bakeri kat seblah tu, heaven!!!

pic curik dari pakcik google :D

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)