Monday, October 29, 2012

About writing and all...

Nowadays, I am not thaaattt busy, and its not that I have nothing to write either, I have tonnes of materials to share (Surah Yusuf, anyone??) but somehow I just lost it. The ability and the sheer determination to write (or to type?). I do feel at lost by not writing. As if a part of me slowly fading away. Is this what people call writers block?

Who am I to call myself a writer, yes I do write stuff, non important stuffs to others but matters to me. I write things so that I won't forget (oh how I wish to have memories like an elephant :) ) There are times when I came across something, it hits me, I have to blog about this, but the moment IE is on, I got distracted by many other stuffs. I am losing focus. I need to get back on track.

It was not like this before, perhaps age is a factor? Riiigghhhttt.....conviniently blaming the age, keep it up girl...! Indeed istiqamah is a very challenging trait, and one has to start somewhere.

p/s: the most narcissistic post ever, count the number of 'I' apperance :P 

2 comments:

  1. yuhuuuu adinda jeet,
    bukan kata kau, akak pun sama, 1000 times jadi cenggitu, ada benda byk nak citer tp bila nak tulih sume benda pun ilang termasuk mood. la ni satu entri makan seminggu nak habih buat..apo nak dikato...

    p/s : amboiii rock kapak lah sangat clip video ekspedisi Mt Kinabalu tu yekkk haha...i loikeee! akak busut pun belum tentu boley daki, la ni dah tua cepat no mengahnya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeet
    I agree seratus persen dgn kenyataan dan pengakuan Yong itew.... *kami serupa, hehe*

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)