Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sakit ooo....

I hated in when kids from other class roaming in front of my class holding the green card. I prayed very hard for the card is not mine. On some occasion, yes, I get the call. There I go, walking extremely slow to the school's dental clinic. The next thing I know is I saw this smiling monkey spinning around so fast that it makes me feel dizzy.

I have been neglecting dental care since like forever. I brush my teeth, I did not floss, I never went to bi-yearly dental check up. I sucks at being adult if it means taking good care of my tooth. And today I have one molar being taken out, no turning back, it could not be saved anymore and with that I void my fast for today, it hurts!!! I am writing this as a reminder to myself as the anesthetic is wearing off, I am in deep pain....I cannot take leave, have so many things to attend.....sakit!!!!!!!

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)