Monday, April 13, 2009

She's Forgotten Me

I found out from a fren's blog that a friend is expecting. This fren used to be closed to me. I even stayed overnight the night before she got married. And true enough like any other weddings that I have been to, once they are married, I am out of the picture.

That's it, am not hoping any other frens to update me, will not ask for it either. Communication goes both ways and I am not going to maintain with the one that forgets me. Its not burning bridges, more like letting the bridge unmaintained, hence it gets corroded and in time it will fall. Yup, let nature takes it course.

By the way, I passed my Spanish test!!! Yay!!! Planning on taking the second level ;).

Am keeping my fingers crossed as FIFA is going to draw the World Cup Tickets on 15th April. Read more here.

Wish me luck!!!

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)