Monday, November 10, 2014

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta - Mini Drama AADC 2014 (Love Life Line)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Pak Anton shared this with me, knowing about my craze on filem Indonesia :)

Gosh....kenangan lama, memory flashes back, not that I have these kind of 'cinta' to begin with, but this movie was such a turning point for movie goers in Malaysia and Indonesia both. Even my malay guy friends were crazy of this movie.

The best part is, the commercial used the soundtrack from the original movie in 2002. I super love Melly's music. Sangat melancholic gitu...

Just got back from my London trip, second time for this year, who would have thought kan...? hahaha.. Still in postpartum depression mood. Banyakla post partum, beranak pon tidak.. Holiday withdrawal syndrome to be exact.. :D

Till next time, adios, wassalam... 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)