Friday, September 18, 2009

Ya Allah...tolonglah hambaMu ini...

Astaghfirullahal'azim....I am so not in the mood to do any work. My mind is halfway across the country. Counting down to time to go back which is 12pm :) I have telecon at 10.30, and after that bye-bye PD, I'm off to KL to pick up my sisters and we'll head straight to SP.

I just hope that I can stay focus, not much cars on the road, and I can arrive safely. InsyaAllah. Now I am killing time, I still have work to do but that have to wait until I'm back..hehehe.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. same same here! haha...
    well i was pretty energetic in the morning thought wanna finish up my work as soon as possible...
    but then at 10a.m. we got an email from management saying they will close our office at 1p.m. so selamat hari raya bla bla bla...
    after that i couldn't wait to go back... so i'm back at home now reading ur blog... =)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)