Monday, February 23, 2009

Booked!!

I did it!! I've place my bookings for the tickets, so far I just booked one ticket. I know that Ija and Shaz was excited to follow, but I do not put high hopes :). Am going to contact Danette, the lady that I met in the course the other day. For now am booking for Q-final, am thinking, to book round of 16 as well.

But I could not secure a ticket for Portugal because group stage not concluded yet, therefore whether or not they are in finals are still a doubt. Man....USD300 for one event. serious?? yes I am.

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)