Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Somebody that I've met

Was on course in KL last week and guess what? One of the participant is a woman from South Africa!!!! Woo hoo......and so happens she watched football as well ;). She's from Cape Town and most of the matches held there as well.

I am so thrilled that I met her, we've talked about the Man-U Man-City matched and some other stuffs. I told her I wanted to go there for World Cup and she was excited. We parted ways exchanging contact no's and I promised to keep in touch. ( I should...definitely a big help to plan my trip there!!)

Managed to convince Shaz to come with me and seems like Ija is interested as well. Now have to save up ....I have to get there!!!

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)