Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Visit from Fariny

Who is she? She's a former colleague whom is now based in Amsterdam. Fariny was on home leave for Raya and decided to drop by and pay a visit to us. Why is she featured here? Let me tell you, if it wasn't for her, I would not be where I am today at work. No details required but enough said that has caused me to turn things around at the most crucial stage of my career in PD.










Chatting with Fauzi before he dashed off.



Its nice to know somebody who has made it outside still remembers you and care to meet up even if it just for lunch. Both her and hubby are working in Shell Amsterdam and their daughter were born there!! She's cute with the big eyes but at that time she just woken up and was terified to see the crowd I guess....









Shy Baby AJ with her dad


Anyway, definitely a morale booster for me to work better and hoping that one day I earned the kind of recognition that she gets now.

Group pics!! ;)

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)