Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Raya Time!!

Today is my last day of working. I will be out of office for the next 1 week++ ;) It's Raya!! Am going back to my newly bought house in SP. I will be driving after Subuh tomorrow with the rest of the family.

This time we are going to stay in our own home, not like before when we used to stay at my aunties' places..finally someplace to call our own. Although the house is not fully furnished yet, I am happy!! Even my room is still empty, what the heck, I am not living there full time anyway. I am going to take my own sweet time to furnish the house as how I want it to be.

This Raya will be the most memorable one. I am a bit nervous because I have never driven that far before, what more with the rest of the family in the car. Wishing myself a safe journey to and fro and wishing others a very good break....

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin :) Am sending this out tomorrow...

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)