Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jab We Met

Watch this one last night. Actually this is my second time, first one I fell asleep in the middle on the first song..hehehe...(it was not that boring, I was just too sleepy) Anyway, Shaz has been putting very good words for the movie and how cute Shahid Kapoor is and all..so I just give it a second chance ;)

After not watching Hindi movies for quite some time, it is refreshing to watch this movie. I can say that although the storyline is typical Hindi style with the cheesy lines at some part and also the perfectly synchronised dance moves, it was actually not bad. Kareena's character (Geet) was bubbly at first but took a complete turn when the love of her life rejected her. For Aditya (Shahid) it is cool that he does not over-do (unlike SRK..whom I think always over the top in terms of acting) his character or else it will just fall into some other Hindi movie.

Do I fall in love with Shahid? Probably a crush...oohhh he is so cute and charming and handsome and......(this can go on and on..hehehehe..;) Nonetheless, I enjoyed the movie, but they only sold it in India though, probably can get Shaz to ask her cousin to buy in bulk so that she can become the sole distributor here..sounds like a good opportunity? You bet!!

3 comments:

  1. hmm... the onli hindi movie i watched is the kuch kuch hota he starring shah rukh khan... i feel all hindi movies are the same... and too long -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, u can donload ma...free summore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..managed to make u like gak! yess...tp mmg best...I should have bought more DVD's from India..haih...it was soo cheap..btw Azita..ada je DVD at those shops in the mall...RM19.90 if I'm not mistaken...

    p/s - buang la word verification tu...leceh tul! :)

    ReplyDelete

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)