Sunday, February 14, 2021

Allergic

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Am on my bed now, nak tidoq dah. Dozed off in front of the TV just now. Must be the effect of medicine that I'm taking right now. 

Am on 2nd cycle of meds already. Few weeks ago I developed some allergic reaction. I don't know what it was. Entire face is itchy, and so are my hands, worst part is even my eyes are itchy. Up to the point I applied vicks vaporub to my eyelid. That's how bad it was. 

Went to clinic and Dr suggested to quit my skin care first as she sees the symptoms are mainly contact allergy, if it's something I ate, the rashes would come out everywhere. Taken her advise and I switch my facial was to Cetaphil instead.

It got better, but as soon as the medicine finishes, the itchiness comes back again. Went to the same Dr and I asked about getting allergic test done. She prescribed me another round of meds and 3 different creams for both hands and face. I've yet to decide on proceeding with the allergic test. As of today I quit all chemicals altogether. 

I even wore glove when I hanged my clothes and washed the dishes. I still get some itchy spots here and there despite no chemicals and on medication. My colleague said it will take 2 weeks to detox. I think I need to double up the time, 4 weeks after my medicine runs out. See if I can tolerate the itchiness. But I think I will proceed with the allergic test anyway. 

As we get older, the body started to weaken, and we are prone to all kinds of things that we were immune to before. I never had skin problem, I don't get rashes, and no zits despite not being discipline in skin care. Dah tua2 ni manja la pulak. Nasib badan.. 

Okla, nak tidoq. Till next time. Wassalam. 

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)