Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Hey Ya..!

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

Tried to post yesterday tapi tak jadi. Keep on procrastinating. So today we start yet again. Can't promise to be a daily entry though as my life is not as exciting as it used to be, but its ok, I need to do this before I became dormant and immune to everything. 

So how did my yesterday goes? Same routine like any weekdays, woke up, did 5KM on the treadmill - still on track to get 100KM for this month as well. It started off last month when I joined the virtual challenge. It was a success and I decided to make it a routine. I noticed I tend to slack off on weekends, lepas Subuh bukan la tidoq balik ka apa, lagi syok belek phone tengok KDrama clips dari p tukaq baju, jalan atas treadmill. So yeah, I will allow myself to slack off on weekend and try hard to keep it up on weekdays so that I can get that 100k. 

This week I had a little setback, did 5K on Monday morning and when I lied back for a bit before continuing other routine, my back started to hurt again. I think I messed up the posture. I certainly did not overstrain myself on the treadmill, that is for sure. I mean, I only did 5k in an hour, not even close to brisk walk. So yeah, most likely the way I lied down. 

Off and on I had to lie and go into recovery position. This will be a permanent condition that I need to live with and it will happen from time to time. I have a good hang on how to manage the pain, without having to take any pain medication, which I hate because it just messed up my body anyway. I did changed my sleeping position, to either these 2: 



So yesterday, when I woke up, the pain has subsided quite a lot, and alhamdulillah I managed to complete another 5k on the treadmill. Today there are still mild pain, on scale 1-10, I would rate as 3. So its bearable. It will get better InsyaAllah. 

So that's it for today. Esok kita cerita pasal benda lain pulak. Till next time, wassalam. 


0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)