Thursday, February 8, 2018

Cerita Air Freight

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh...

Yesterday I finally did something constructive (kind off..hehe). In my air freight, I packed the biggest suitcase with what I thought was mostly work clothes, but when I opened it, only 1 or 2 tops was in there. The rest is my huge tudung collection. (way too much I'm telling you..) and to make things worse, the suitcase smells, and odd smell, bau hapak maybe, but alhamdulillah not all. 

So during lunch time, I sorted the clothes, turns out 2 huge piles to be washed and since my washing machine is still somewhere in the Gulf of Guinea, I have no choice but to bring to the self service laundry. So there I was at 5.30pm, tercongok kat dobi basuh baju. Well, one step in the right direction..hehe. 

I did the folding while watching 'pakcik' and co at 7pm. There is still a huge mess in the living room, but I am giving myself another day to live with it. Taking procrastination to the max...huhuhu...

Gambatte kudasai! you can do it!.

Till next time, wassalam.  

0 tribe leader(s) has spoken:

Post a Comment

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you." ~ William Arthur Ward...

So what say you? ;)